Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016

Same procedure as every year...

Can you guess it?  Yes, of course, I'm talking about the Bead & Button Show 2017! Online browsing has begun already last week and you can book the classes already on January, 3, noon CST! So, I will try to cut out some me-time this weekend and browse through the class catalog. I already have some favorites :-)

And yes,  again this year, the class I submitted was accepted and I am happy to teach at this big event!

B170230 Phoenix Feathers lariat, starring feathery tassels studded with hundreds of 2 mm fire polished beads. Main stitches are a variation of St. Petersburg stitch and dimensional RAW.
A full day class, on Tuesday, June 6, 9:00 to 16:00


The class catalog shows the bronze/gold colorway, here I want to show you the silver/light vitrail version.



Some close-ups of the other colorways (the "Sleeping Beauty" version in green/cranberry/rose is my fave right now)

Happy Browsing and a Happy New Year to all of you out there and maybe I'll see you next time in Milwaukee!


Keine Kommentare: